The Official Forum for HPC's Anime Club

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Zombie story that you make up.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lupinite

PostSubject: The Zombie story that you make up.   Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:22 pm

Basicly I'll start off a basic plot of a zombie story, with each post you can do whatever you want in it, the ONLY rules are:
-at least one human must be alive at all times (but please don't randomly kill off everyone but one guy)
-You can't kill all the zombies (with nuke or massive military forces ect..)
However, when I see the story going really dry, I'll end it by braking one of the rules above.. (you all can also vote if you want to brake a rule from above.

STORY 1=

One day, in the late afternoon a group of 5 friends get together at a bar, they are welcoming in the new year! The people in the group are named, Kelly, Dave, James, Sarah and Greg. Kelly and Dave have been dating for about 3 months, James is single but holds down a nice job as a manager at a local gamestop. Sarah works in a local coffee shop, the normal gathering place of their group of friends. Last Greg rents a room from James, sometimes paying James for rent. Everyone in the group is in their mid 20's except James who turned 21 today. Everyone is drinking and having a good time when they hear a scream from out side and see a body get slammed into a window and....[left]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Zombie story that you make up.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1